General conditions of use
First. – character of conditions and details.
This portal “www.steakchamp.es” (hereinafter, the “portal”) is owned by PRESAT, S.A., (onwards, “PRESAT”), who puts it at the disposal of Internet users to, among others, provide and allow information about products, services and offers from PRESAT.
Our details are as follows:
Company name: PRESAT, SA
Registered address: c / Juan de la Cierva, 3-5 ship 4. 08960 Sant Just Desvern. BCN.
Phone: 932 478 570
RM Barcelona, Tomo 8123, book 7379, section 2, Folio 184, sheet 93584. 1st registration
Access to and use of the website is subject to compliance with the present general conditions, the user declares to know and accept express and entirely, from the moment they access the portal, instant in which acquires, equally, the condition of user of the same. For these purposes, refers to user anyone who browses to the portal and/or use services included or purchases the services or products offered therein.
Consequently, any use of the website means acceptance, without reservations of any kind, of the present general conditions of use of the general terms and conditions, as well as, where appropriate, the particular conditions which, in his case, could establish themselves in this portal, regardless of the access of the portal which is the user, being forced to read this in each of these accesses.
Without limiting the foregoing, it is possible that in certain cases, the user must accept conditions of specific character, which complement, replace or leave without effect, in whole or in part, to the General conditions, and that the user States also know and accept expressly, in the same terms regulated in the preceding paragraph for these.
These general terms and conditions apply both to promotional activity and providing information which is done through the portal as the acquisition of goods and/or the provision of the services offered therein, in such a way that the same be governed at all times both for simple navigation through the portal, and for the acquisition of goods or the provision of services offered While the latter are both governed by these general conditions of use, by the General conditions of employment to be applied and by the particular conditions, which in their case, they could settle.
The information and contents included in this website are property of PRESAT, S.A. or of its “partners” or collaborators. Collection, reproduction, distribution, transfer, transmission, transformation, modification, exploitation or communication to the public for commercial use or other than user’s own staff is strictly prohibited.
Second. – object.
These conditions are intended to regulate access and use of the website by users who visit it, as well as provision for these, for free unless stated otherwise, the information supplied, either general or specialized, both of the offered content and services provided therein.
The present general conditions are published on the website under the heading “Legal notice”.
The present general conditions and the particular that eventually may be established, and with the wording to present at every moment, have an indefinite duration, and shall remain in force while the portal continue active.
Similarly, access to and use of the website and the resources that it offers have in principle an indefinite duration, although PRESAT, S.A. reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel, unilaterally and at any time, access to the portal or any of its parts or resources, without prior notice.
Fourth.- regime changes.
PRESAT, S.A. reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, both the present general conditions, as the individuals who eventually may be established; configuration, presentation and design of the portal or any of the elements that compose it; the information, General or specialized, and provided content and, in general, any other circumstances not designated explicitly, including the cancellation of the portal or any of its elements. Implemented any amendments referred in the portal, all subsequent access by the user will be your unconditional acceptance of the same.
In addition and in order to provide proper operation of the portal, PRESAT, S.A. reserves the right to suspend temporarily, and without prior notice to the users, the accessibility to the portal in case of carry out operations to maintain, repair, update or improvement of the services, information and content, as well as to modify or update the conditions of access of the portal.
In addition to the foregoing, PRESAT, S.A. reserves, also, the right to leave without effect, in whole or in part, unilaterally and at any time, free access to the portal or the use of information and content. In this case it must inform such circumstance users, on the home page of the portal, with sufficient advance notice.
Fifth.-registration of users: use key and password.
General access to the portal is not subject to the prior registration of the user. However, access to certain areas (themes), services or resources of the portal can be that it is only feasible through prior registration of the user.
When completing the registration, the user will indicate in the form both the key and the password of your choice.
The user may only select as key words, numbers or arrays of both that are not contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order. The use of keys that in any way involve infringement of industrial and intellectual property, or match or resemble names or slogan is prohibited advertising, when it lacks just title to do so.
Both the key and the password are confidential. Therefore, the user must use them with due diligence, and must keep them safely, so that their use by third parties, regardless of the value that the user is not possible keep with these, since their transfer is not authorized.
As a result, the user undertakes to communicate immediately to PRESAT, S.A both the loss of its key and password, regardless of the cause of this, as any danger or prejudice to confidentiality, in reply, otherwise, for any damages caused through access verified through them.
Sixth.- rules of use of the website. Limitations-
The user undertakes to use the website in strict respect for and observance of the present general conditions, as well as the individuals who eventually may be established; and likewise of the law, custom and public order. As a result, the user limitation and not limited to, comes bound a:
- Not use the portal or use of items, information, contents and services that integrate it violated the General conditions and/or individuals, or infringing the law, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Not hurt, in such use, the rights, of any type, corresponding to third parties.
- Not perform acts that limit or prevent access to and use of the portal, in appropriate circumstances, by other users.
- Not access illegally to the portal, or systems of third parties, nor to broadcast programs or viruses that can cause damage to equipment or computer, as well as on the contents of the portal, whatever, and systems regardless of the personality of their respective owners.
- Not use mechanisms other than the specifically qualified or recommended to the portal for the obtaining of the information, contents and services that integrate it, where the collection is possible by having been authorized or permitted by PRESAT, S.A. be.
- Not send, in any case, advertising or commercial communications of any kind, nor e-mails unsolicited or previously consented by their eventual recipients, whether individual messages, and message strings. Also undertakes to not capture or use distribution lists that eventually they could be accessible from the portal, yield, by any title, to third parties, related lists or data contained therein, all with independence what is the purpose to be achieved.
- Cannot set hyperlinks or links between any web page, including the user’s own or any other site or space accessible from Internet, and PRESAT, S.A. portal, unless express authorization in writing by PRESAT, S.A., with the conditions that this is established in each case has been mediated. The user who fails to comply with the above will be the sole and exclusive responsible of all damages caused by such reason well PRESAT, s.a., to third parties.
- Not perform activities that in any way involve or may involve an impairment or prejudice of any kind, for PRESAT, S.A..
Any breach of these terms, or the particular that specific character can be established, shall entitle PRESAT, S.A. to deny the access to the portal of the offending user.
Seventh.- intellectual and Industrial property. Copyright-
All intellectual property rights and industrial both elements of all types that make up the site, understanding as such, limitation and not limited to, designs interactive display, graphic designs, drawings, planograms, image or sound files, photographs, graphics, user interface, thesaurus, indexing, etc. systems, as of General or specialized information services and in general all content offered on this site, which include the so-called “chip project”, “questions and answers” and “supports product”, necessary for communication, are the exclusive property of PRESAT, S.A. or have been licensed by their respective owners. PRESAT, S.A. has all rights reserved and does not grant the same license or authorization to use any. The use of this website does not confer or any exploitation of any class or ownership rights to users about the aforementioned contents, except for that provided for in the present general conditions.
The user is obliged not to violate, in any case, the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, as well as to use the portal, with its various components and content, for your exclusive private use. Consequently, limitation and not limited to, the user may not use the portal for business or commercial purposes; or assign, reproduce, copy, transform, or distribute in any way, items, information, services or content that composes it; facilitate or allow third parties access to these items, information, services and content through its public communication in any form; or circumvent, remove, modify or manipulate technical protection devices of the portal or those elements that compose it; or transform or modify them; or delete, modify or manipulate, by any means, the “Copyright” of PRESAT, S.A., regardless that such disturbing acts affect the symbol “©”, the word “Copyright”, to the year of first publication of the work or the name of PRESAT, S.A., either together or separately, or anything else that in some way identifies the PRESAT intellectual property rights, S.A..
The user shall refrain from any activity which infringes the rights of intellectual and industrial property of the society, as well as third parties that are referred to in this website. Infringements of such rights, the user of the portal shall hold harmless to PRESAT, S.A. from many actions by claims for damages, whether judicial, extrajudicial or administrative, sanctions could bring you arising from any breach of the user.
Any reference that is made in this website to products or services of third parties or any other information using the trademark, commercial name or social denomination, that are owned by third parties, does not constitute on its sponsorship or recommendation of any kind.
For the above purposes, PRESAT, S.A. makes expressed reserves against users and other third parties in the exercise of many actions to protect their legitimate rights of intellectual and industrial property.
Eighth.- responsibilities regime.
Notwithstanding in the remainder of these general conditions or the particular that could establish, access and use of the portal, as well as information, services and content that are part of the same, verified by the user, are its exclusive and full responsibility, releasing and leaving unscathed PRESAT, s.a. from any liability for such acts. This disclaimer of PRESAT, S.A., of absolute nature, reaches equally, with character and not limited to the following circumstances:
- Harms and damages that the user may suffer due to the lack of availability or performance portal and/or all or some of its elements, information, services, content, etc., or by lack of veracity or accuracy of any of them.
- Harms and damages that the user may suffer through accessible space of internet, such as web pages, etc. through hyperlinks or links in the portal.
- Damages that may eventually suffer as a result of the implementation or use of the collected tips in the “tabs project”, in the “questions or answers”, “products supports”, or any information, service or content of the portal, even when such advice or information they were not accurate or suffered from errors or inaccuracies.
- The prices of the articles published on the site, do not have to coincide with the existing ones in the store or stores visited by the user.
- Damages or losses resulting from the loss of information from users that, as a result of the use of the portal or its various elements, etc, can be eventually stored, for any reason, either in their computer systems, in the portal.
- Harms and damages suffered by the user as a result of the use of the portal, for its part, contrary to the present general conditions, as a whole, or to the particular that eventually can be established, or with violation of provisions of the law, or contrary to custom and public order.
- Harms and damages suffered by the user which have their origin in the lack of veracity or accuracy of the information provided or communications made by other users, or which have their origin in the indication of false identities used by any user, are consistent or not with the third real.
- Damages incurred by the user, or generate to third parties, as a consequence of using keys and access passwords that violate provisions of general condition fifth.
PRESAT, S.A. shall only be liable for the damages that the user may suffer as a result of the use of the website when such damages are attributable to a fraudulent action of this company. The user acknowledges and accepts that the use of the portal, as well as the acquisition of products and services offered is at your entire risk and your sole responsibility.
PRESAT, S.A. is not responsible for any damages that may arise, but character and without limitation (i) inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and/or disconnections in the operative functioning of this electronic system or in the machinery and equipment of the users by reasons alien to PRESAT, S.A., which impede or delay the provision of the services or the navigation throughout the portal; (ii) delays or blockages in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems; (iii) that may be caused to others by means of illegitimate intromission beyond the control of the portal and are not attributable to PRESAT, S.A.; (iv) the differences in the information, documents or other content from the site that may exist between the electronic version and the printed version; (v) of the impossibility to provide service or allow access for reasons not attributable to PRESAT, S.A., due to the user, third parties, or to cases of force majeure.
PRESAT, S.A. does not control, generally, the use that the users make of the portal. In particular PRESAT, S.A. does not guarantee under any end users to use the service in accordance with the law, these general conditions of use and procurement, morals and good manners generally accepted and public order, or who does not do so in a diligent and prudent.
PRESAT, S.A. does not guarantee that the links that may exist, in his case to other web pages (“links” or “frames”) are accurate and correct at the time in which the user of the website decides to use. PRESAT, S.A. declines any kind of damage, loss or any kind of damage, direct or indirect, derived from the information, opinion, content, applications, products or services that may be offered or displayed on the websites are responsibility of third parties or partners outside PRESAT, S.A., which, in his case, had accessed through links contained in this website.
PRESAT, S.A. does not have actual knowledge that the activity or information that forwards, where appropriate, the links located in the portal are illegal or injured property or rights of third parties liable for compensation. If PRESAT, S.A. becomes aware of any illegality or injury as indicated above, this entity shall act with diligence to eliminate or disable the corresponding link. Also, if any user of the site has actual knowledge of its referral to any illegal content or that it injured property or rights of a third party, derived from a link located on this website, should inform it PRESAT, S.A. so that this entity can act accordingly.
When you access the portal, the computer where it is lodged automatically recognizes the IP address of your computer, the date and time you entered, which has left us, and why parts of our page has moved. It is necessary that our computer knows these data from your PC you have to communicate with him to send you what you ask through your browser and you can see it on your screen. Neither your computer nor ourselves can know your personal data, such as name, address, telephone, etc., if it was not you who has provided them.
The user expressly accepts the inclusion of the data provided in the above form, in one or several files automated personal data which is responsible for PRESAT, S.A.. During the process of data collection, the user will be informed of what data they need to provide mandatory to access areas, services or resources of the portal that require prior registration.
The collection of the aforementioned personal data and their automated treatment in the corresponding files under responsibility of PRESAT, S.A., aims to the provision and management of services in which the user has been registered, the improvement and expansion of the same, as well as the adequacy of these services to the characteristics and preferences of the user that they allow to offer a service or services of interest to you in a personalized way, adapting our offerings to these preferences, even through the completion of studies on these preferences, tastes and consumption patterns of the same, eventually using fragmentation and/or segmentation techniques, as well as conducting, communication and shipping, both by traditional means and electronic promotional activities commercial advertising of interest, and relating to products and services sold well in our physical stores, either in our shop, and even the sending of survey forms, which the user is not forced to complete, all currently and in the future.
With respect to the data collected as provided in the preceding paragraph, the user may exercise the rights recognized in the organic law 15/1999, of 13 December, of protection of data of a Personal nature, and in particular the rights of access, rectification or deletion of data and opposition, if it is relevant, as well as the revocation of the consent to the transfer of your data.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by the user with a simple click on the link to this which is the message that the user has received. Another way is by written and signed request addressed to PRESAT, S.A. at the registered address of the beginning of this document, or by sending an email to the address email@example.com. Requests sent by email must be from the email address registered by the applicant. In any case, the user, to exercise the above-mentioned rights and in order to provide assurances of identification of the relevant applicant, you must accompany your request copy of your national identity document or, in your case, foreigners identification number, in effect.
These same contact addresses will be to which users should address their requests to concerned rights of access, rectification or deletion of data and opposition to any of the companies to which personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the following paragraph are reproductions.
By accepting these conditions, the user expressly consents to the transfer or communication of the information contained in the file or files, previously referred to, the subcontractors and PRESAT, s.a., formed or to constitute, with the same purposes that have been indicated for the collection of data by PRESAT, S.A.. These companies are engaged in the sale to the retail of solar lighting from outside, which in some cases can develop under the regime called “hard discount” or “hard discount”.
PRESAT, S.A. undertakes, in the use of the information contained in the file, to respect its confidentiality and use them according to the purpose of the file, as well as to comply with its obligation to protect them and to take all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, pursuant to the regulations implementing the organic law of protection of data approved by Royal Decree 1720 / 2007, of 21 December. This however, it informs the user that the concerned security measures are not unshakeable or invulnerable.
The user declares under its sole responsibility and ensures that the data that facilitates PRESAT, s.a. are true, correct and belonging to his person. In this sense, is obligation of the users keep updated information and data so that they correspond with the reality in every moment. Any false or inaccurate manifestations that occur as a result of the information and data expressed as well as the damage that such information could cause, shall be the responsibility of the users.
All notifications that the user should make PRESAT, s.a., irrespective of who bring their cause as provided in these general conditions or the particular that eventually may be established, or any other circumstance that is planned or required to make such communications, and without prejudice to the condition relating to the personal data You must be directed to service customer via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through a written communication directed to the Department’s attention to customer PRESAT, s.a. c / Juan de la Cierva, 3-5 ship 4. 08960 Sant Just Desvern. BCN..
In the same way, any communication to PRESAT, S.A. be carried out to the user, will lead it to the email address provided by this. It is considered that the user has provided, voluntarily and in accordance with the provisions of the present general conditions, their email address by simply send a communication to PRESAT, S.A. in this way, in which that address is displayed clearly identified.
Tenth first.- applicable law and jurisdiction.
The present general conditions and the special that eventually may be established are governed by Spanish law.
In the event of a dispute or controversy related to the application or interpretation of them, Parties shall be subject to the courts and tribunals of Barcelona which are competent in accordance with the legislation in force.
General conditions of Contracting
First.- General provisions.
The present general terms and conditions protect on provisions in the law 34/2002, of services of the information society and electronic commerce; the law 7/1998 on general terms and conditions; the Royal Decree 1906 / 1999, which regulates the phone hiring or electronic with General conditions in development of article 5.3 of the law 7/1998; Law 26/1984, General for the defense of consumers and users, also applicable; March 27 3/2014 law by amending the text of the above-mentioned General Law for the defense of consumers and users and other supplementary laws; Law 7/1997, of retail trade; the Royal Decree-Law 14/1999, regulating the electronic signature, and many other standards applicable legally.
The navigation through the portal, the use or acquisition of any of the products and/or services of the portal, represent acceptance as user, without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of these general terms and conditions, of the General conditions of use of the portal, as well as where appropriate, the particular conditions that, if any, could be established.
PRESAT, S.A. informs that the formalities for the acquisition of goods and/or products and/or contracting of the services offered on this site are those that are described in the present general terms and conditions, as well as those of other specific showing on screen during navigation, so that the user declares to know and accept such procedures as necessary to access the products and services offered in the portal.
The products and services offered in the portal, together with their characteristics and price will be displayed. Apart from the price and before confirming the order, will be displayed the total shipping costs to the domicile of the user, which will be borne by the buyer. Prices shown on screen are shown in euros and include VAT or any other tax that outside application, and will be at all times the current, except for typographical.
The offerings will be duly indicated on screen. PRESAT, S.A. reserves the right to decide at any time products that are contained in the portal and are offered to the users through the same. Thus, PRESAT, S.A. may at any time add new products to those included in the portal, being understood, except where otherwise provided, that such new products shall be governed by the provisions of the present general terms and conditions in force at the time. In addition, PRESAT, S.A. reserves the right to cease providing access, at any time and without prior notice, to any of the products offered on the portal. Minimum price commitment does not apply to items sold through the portal.
Product photographs are not contractual. The products displayed in the portal have measures, colors and features orientative and are an approximation to reality, but, therefore are not completely reliable. Consequently, if the user wanted to verify the exact appearance and technical conditions of the product you must do so prior to the acquisition of the product through the portal, since for returns for such technical reasons, shipping and return costs will be at the user’s exclusive charge.
Those products with respect to which existing standards, at the current time, thus establish it must be installed by companies or professionals who have the authorization, authorization or relevant administrative certification.
For informational purposes, we remind you that all our products are subject to the applicable legal warranty at any time. Currently, PRESAT, S.A. responsible for failures of conformity which appear within a period of two years from the delivery of the product to the consumer or user, in the terms provided in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the defense of consumers and users and other complementary laws.
Second.- procedure of acquisition of products on the portal.
For the purchase of products on the website, the user must follow instructions showing you on screen and accept the purchase through the fulfilment of the above indications, which is at the same time reading and irrevocable acceptance of all the General conditions of contracting and use of the portal, as well as if any, the particular conditions that may exist.
The user will navigate through the different sections and select the product or products that you want to purchase by “clicking” on the “add” button. Products you are selecting user are piling in what is known as “cart”. At any time and at the end of the purchase process, once elected all products, the user must “click” on the button “process order”, being redirected to a series of pages in which, as appropriate, you will be informed that the acquisition of the order is subject to prior payment and will be displayed the following content in relation to the successive steps of purchase:
- Products will be available for sale until stocks last. Prices shown on screen are in euros and include VAT or any other tax that outside application, and will be at all times the current, except for typographical. Products you are selecting user are piling in what is known as “cart”.
- In case of non-availability of the product after the order, or when PRESAT, S.A. detects that the order may suffer a delay in delivery, will inform the user by telephone or electronic mail of this situation, to confirm a new deadline, or proceed to its cancellation or replacement by another product in accordance with the user.
- Overview of the purchase: listing with brief description, quantity and price with the possibility to add or remove from the list, and the amount of shipping costs.
- After having determined the products and/or services to acquire, the user must click “” on another button called “processing order”. Once the “click” as requested to the user the following data: a) shipping address – not be delivered products in post boxes or in places public-, including an e-mail address that the user will provide; (b) invoice data (with the possibility that these latest data not it be necessary to introduce them again, if they are the same as shipping data); (c) eventually, data relating to the customer card Club PRESAT, S.A.; and (d) where the user is carrier of a check, data on the number of check and the exhibitor. If you enter the Club PRESAT S.A. card, data will accumulate points of this Club in the customer’s account.
- Once filled out such data, the user must click “” on the “next” button so will show you the page relative to the possible forms of payment.
- The payment of the price of the goods purchased and shipping costs, which will appear on the screen, can be made both by credit card, debit, cheque card, through the system Paypal, by bank transfer – subject to economic conditions-. The user must select, between different methods offered, those who choose to make payment, and must proceed to fill in the data or the form to which be redirected based on the method which in each case is selected.
- To proceed with the payment, the user must follow each instruction that appear on the screen, providing the information that is requested you therein.
- All the data provided for these purposes are encrypted to ensure the maximum safety of the same and are hosted on a secure server, certified SSL protocol.
- Once selected the payment method and completed the necessary data, the user must click “” on the button “make payment”, being then redirected to a new screen that will show you information relating to your purchase: delivery, listing prices for product and order number. The same information will be automatically sent to the email address provided by the user. With the order number, the user can consult at any time the status of your order, as well as any questions in relation to the same through the telephone customer service (Tel: 902.104.517).
- PRESAT, S.A. reserves the right to request from any user who has made a purchase, that justifies the payment or that is identified through the contribution by telematics means (fax, e-mail or similar) document that identifies you as a buyer and that can include mailing address for delivery (national identity document / foreigners identification number)Passport, card of residence permit, certificate of registration, etc.). We apologize for any inconvenience this procedure may cause you. These security measures are a proof of our will to protect PRESAT, S.A. customers against possible bank fraud.
- All information provided during the recruitment process will be stored by PRESAT, S.A. so that the user can, upon request made in writing or by email to request information concerning transactions carried out by it within the previous six (6) months. Any modification or correction of the data provided by users during the navigation must be done according to the indications included in the Portal.
- The user has the right to receive, free of charge, your shopping Bill. You will receive initially a numbered document automatically by the system and then an invoice of PRESAT, S.A will be the valid invoice and which will be displayed as concept the number of the previous document and the breakdown of products purchased with their individual value and taxes.
- “Flash sales” product availability: offers of products and prices “Flash sale” shall be valid for the period of days indicated on the portal, which is being sold exclusively in the portal. In addition, these offers are valid provided the availability of stock from our suppliers. Each product will indicate the quantity available at the time of the order. In the event that the product is not available after the processing of the order, inform the user by e-mail delivery of only a part of your order, the possibility of substituting another similar product or superior or the possibility to cancel the order. In case of cancellation of order or partial delivery, the customer will receive the refund full or part of your order, as applicable, within a period of fourteen (14) days after receipt by the user of the communication by PRESAT, S.A. informing him of the aforementioned cancellation or partial delivery.
- “Flash sales” product delivery: PRESAT, S.A. will deliver the goods purchased by the user in the domicile, indicated for this purpose in the form of order – public – not be delivered products in post boxes or in places, within the period indicated in the request (in accordance with applicable regulations), since PRESAT, S.A. have the confirmation of the payment order.
- Pricing of products “Flash sales”: both prices branded offers (which are recommended by the manufacturer selling prices) as the discounts applied to products, which are contained in the portal, are calculated using the information provided by suppliers or using recorded at our points of sale prices.
Fourth: coupon discount.
You can use discount as a form of discount coupons for your orders on the website. We can send you emails with coupons discount. We are not responsible for possible errors in the address of the recipient of the voucher.
Discount vouchers are transferable and you can assign their use and your rights to another person. In the event of fraud, deception attempt or suspicion of possible illegal activities relating to the purchase coupon discount or the redemption in the portal, we have the right not to allow the use of discount coupons. We are not responsible for loss, theft or the illegibility of the vouchers gift or promotional vouchers.
Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers:
Occasionally, we issue discount coupons that you can use in the portal. We’ll them you get by email or social networks and you can only redeem them in the portal. You cannot use them in our physical stores.
Discount coupons are only valid for the period stated therein, are single-use and are not cumulative to other promotional vouchers, offers and discount on the portal (including offers of sales Flash and/or Outlet). It may not be applicable to certain brands.
If the amount of your order is less than the value of the promotional voucher, you will not be returned or the difference will be returned. The discount coupon does not generate interest and has no monetary cash value. If the amount of your order is greater than the value of the coupon discount, you must pay the difference with another form of payment. Discount coupons are not cumulative with other offers.
The coverage of transport service reaches throughout the Spanish territory, with the exception of Ceuta, Melilla and the Canary Islands.
PRESAT, S.A. will deliver the goods purchased by the user in the domicile, indicated for this purpose in the form order – public – not be delivered products in post boxes or situations, within the period indicated in the request (in accordance with applicable regulations), since PRESAT, S.A. have the confirmation of the payment order.
The user can request, when making your purchase, that the delivery of the order has place in a date after the deadline provided for in the preceding paragraph, with a maximum limit of (fifteen 15) working days from the date in which PRESAT, S.A. has the confirmation of the payment order. This application should be dealt with only through service to the client 902.104.517.
The carrier will make the user a call or SMS confirmation of place and date of delivery, and the user must be present for their reception in the place, date and time slot agreed. In case of absence of user or someone representing him, a “part of absence” will be left by the carrier, is entering a new delivery date with the user. If a new user or someone representing him on the second delivery attempt, user must again pay transport costs so as to verify the delivery of the order by PRESAT, S.A..
After the period of one (1) month from the date of purchase without that has taken place in the delivery of the order to the user for reasons not attributable to PRESAT, S.A., this will be empowered to solve, unilaterally and extrajudicial, sales and demand compensation for the costs and damages relevant to user.
In the event that the transport vehicle cannot access in the optimum conditions for delivery to the address indicated by the user, the goods shall be deposited in the nearest place that meets these conditions.
Urgent shipments will not be made.
Old furniture or cardboard boxes will not be withdrawn or products delivered unpacked.
If the product user in bad condition due to transport, the user must indicate this on the delivery of the carrier and call within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt to our customer (Tel: 902.104.517), in order to make the claim, as well as send e-mail photo to the e-mail address: International@presat.net after this period PRESAT, S.A. not be liable for any claim for this reason, since the products travel insured and we have a very short time to communicate the break.
Delivery may be delayed on days of special discounts, or much sales volume dates such as Christmas or other special transport saturation campaigns.
The user shall have a period of twenty-four (24) hours to cancel your order free of charge. A period of twenty-four (24) hours shall be calculated from the date in which the purchase was made. Cancellations of orders must apply through the telephone service customer PRESAT, S.A. (Tlf: 902.104.517) Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 hours.
When PRESAT, S.A. detects that the order will suffer a delay in delivery be warned the user in advance to inform of such delay, it may cancel the order without generating costs.
The user shall contact immediately and before installing or handling the product with PRESAT, S.A through the mail email@example.com indicating the following information: (a) personal data and address of the consumer and (b) data identification and date of acquisition of the order or the product or service purchased; and (iii) through our customer service telephone service (Tel: 902.104.517), Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 hours, where you will be informed properly of how proceeding with the exercise of his right of withdrawal.
In case that the return is not by product defect or non-conformance with any of the features of the product and are written and linked to each product and that the buyer has read before making the purchase, PRESAT, S.A., who will be responsible for the collection of the product, return the user quantities received including delivery shipping charges, if they were taken by the user in their home, discounting all case corresponding transport costs generated by the aforementioned collection (return), and in a period not exceeding fourteen (14) days from the day following the PRESAT, S.A. receives the return and check the perfect condition of the product, packaging and accessories, and in the same form in which the payment has been made, unless otherwise expressly indicated by the user.
If you are the user, or a third party authorized by it, is who made the return of the good, PRESAT, S.A. may withhold the reimbursement, according to what is met first: (i) receipt of the goods or (ii) until the user proof of the return of the goods, as for example, the proof of collection of the transport company.
The goods and the invoice must be delivered to our carrier in perfect condition, packed in a closed and sealed envelope that covers its original packaging, and must be perfectly identified and marked with the number of initial order.
If the product is faulty, the user should notify it within the period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the goods in the 902.104.517, Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 hours, PRESAT, S.A. be responsible for replacement of the product, without any expense to the customer after having checked that the defect is guarantee for manufacturing defects and is not a misuse break or wear.
If the product user in bad condition due to transport, the user must indicate this on the delivery of the carrier and call within twenty-four (24) hours from receipt to our customer (Tel: 902.104.517), in order to make the claim, as well as send email photo to nica:International@presat.net e-mail address. After this deadline, PRESAT, S.A. not be liable for any claim for this reason, since the products travel insured and we have a very short time to communicate the break.
Returns of merchandise purchased through the channels specified in our website will only be accepted. In this sense, returns in any establishment PRESAT, s.a. will not be accepted.
When the user has purchased a product and together with the same requested the provision of a service, for example, the installation of the same as, prior to the expiry of the period of withdrawal, the user has the right to return the product, without prejudice to the right which assists PRESAT, S.A. to demand compensation for the service provided and the loss of value of the property provided the user had expressly requested the performance of that service.
Note: Products improperly installed, shredded, broken, worn or with a wrong or improper use by the consumer, are not subject to return. In addition, there is the right to withdraw when there is delivery of goods manufactured to consumer specifications or clearly personalized.
Eighth.- leaves of claims.
PRESAT, S.A., in compliance with current regulations, advises that you have sheets of claims available to the user.
For any questions or incidence related to your purchase you can contact service customer through the following channels:
- Email: International@presat.net
- By phone 902.104.517, Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00 hours.